- Welcome to Pros Marine！
Marine Masthead Navigation Light:
Rated Voltage: DC.24V/ AC.110V/ AC.220V
IP Class: IP56
Material of Lens: PC(Polycarbonate)
Type of Source: Incandescent Lamp
Power of Source: 60W/ 65W
Suitable: Ship Length≥50M
Certificacte: CCS and EC
All lights comply with the requirements of “Convention on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, 1972” of IMCO (Inter-government Maritie Consultative Organization). Available with a polycarbonate lens and polycarbonate case or a glass lens and a metal case. Both types meet the regulations for A-2 Class vessels.
1. IMO Regulation MSC.253(83) Adoption of the Performance Standards for Navigation Lights, Navigation Light Controllers and Associated Equipment.
2. IEC 60945:2002 Maritime Navigation and Radio Communication Equipment and Systems-General Requirements-Methods of Testing and Required Test Result.
3. IMO Resolution A.694(17) General Requirements for Shipborne Radio Equipment Forming of the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System(GMDSS) and for Electronic Navigational Aids.
4. Annex I of Convention on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea(COLREG) 1972 and Its Amendments.
Marine Masthead Navigation Light
|Model||Visibility Sector||Visibility of Light||Color||Material of Case||Material of Shield Plate||Duplex or Single|
|CXH3-10B1||225°||6n.m||White||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Duplex|
|CXH3-1D1||225°||6n.m||White||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Single|
a). 1 mean Starboard Light, 2 mean Port Light, 3 mean Masthead Light, 4 mean Stern or Towing Light, 5 mean All Round or Anchor Light
b). 10, 101 mean Suitable for ship length 50m or above and Double lights, 1,11 mean Suitable for ship length 50m or above and Single light.
c). B1, D1 mean Stainless Steel Case, PC mean Polycarbonate
d). DC.24V use 60W bulb, AC.110V and AC.220V use 65W bulb
e). When stern light used as towing light, the color of len is Yellow
f). When all round light used as anchor light, the color of len is White
g). All round or anchor light without shield plate.
News & Activities
- Pilot Ladder September 28, 2017
- Video: Marine Pilot Ladder Production Process September 27, 2017
- What is Radar SART and AIS SART September 6, 2017
- what is public address system for ships August 1, 2017
- General Requirements for Marine Emergency Alarm System July 26, 2017
- Phone+86 512 58778568
- Fax+86 512 58778568
- AddressNorth of Zhangyang Road, Sigang Town, Zhangjiagang City, China. Post Code: 215600