Welcome to Pros Marine！
Rudder Angle Indicator
Rudder Angle Indicator System
Rated Voltage: AC 110V/220V or DC 24V
Indication Range: ±45°
Rudder angle indicator is a remote device that indicates ship’s rudder angle and direction. An indicator consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
The RAIS100 rudder angle indicator fully complies with the internatonal standard of ISO20673-2007 and IEC60945-2002.
Approval Standard:1. Chapter 1 of Part 4 of CCS Rules for the Classification of Sea-going Steel Ships 2012 and its Amendments.
2. ISO20673-2007 Ships and Marine Technology – Electric Rudder Angle Indicator.
3. IEC60945-2002 Maritime Navigation and Radio Communication Equipment and System – General Requirements – Methods of Testing and Required Results of Test.
|Rudder Angle Transmission Unit||RTU100||188×120×80mm||IP56|
|Connection and Distribution Unit||CDU100||340×235×120mm||IP22|
|Three Face Rudder Angle Indicator||TRU100||Φ370×115mm||IP22|
|Rudder Angle Indicator||WRU100-144/192||144×144/192×192mm||IP56|
|Rudder Angle Indicator||PRU100-72/96/144/192||72×72/96×96/144×144/192×192mm||IP22|
News & Activities
- Pilot Ladder September 28, 2017
- Video: Marine Pilot Ladder Production Process September 27, 2017
- What is Radar SART and AIS SART September 6, 2017
- what is public address system for ships August 1, 2017
- General Requirements for Marine Emergency Alarm System July 26, 2017
- Phone+86 512 58778568
- Fax+86 512 58778568
- AddressNorth of Zhangyang Road, Sigang Town, Zhangjiagang City, China. Post Code: 215600