Marine Hand and Digital Anemometer
1. DEM6 Marine Hand Anemometer
2. FYF-1 Marine Digital Hand Anemometer
Wind Speed: 1m/s～30m/s
Wind Direction: 0°～360°（divided into 16 positions）
Starting wind velocity of the rotating cups: ＜0.8m/s
Wind Speed Accuracy: <0.4 m/s after correction
Wind Direction Accuracy: ±10°
IMPA Code: 370271
3. Digital Anemometer with Integrated Vane
4. Digital Anemometer with Remote Vane
Wind Speed: 0.8m/s～30m/s
Wind Speed Accuracy: ±(2.0% reading + 50 )
Air Flow: 0~9999m³/s
Power Supply: 1×9V 6F22 battery
IMPA Code: 370273/ 370274
5. Marine Wind Vane and Anemometer
Wind Speed: 0~60m/s
Wind Speed Accuracy: ±0.1m/s
Wind Direction: 0~359°
Wind Direction Accuracy: ±1°
Power Supply: DC24V
This Portable wind speed indicator can be held easily in one hand.
2. Digital Anemometer
A portable digital anemometer with integrated vane or with remote vane extended by curled cord.
1. IMO Resolution A, 694(17) General Requirements for Shipborne Radio Equipment Forming Part of The Global Maritime Distress and Safety System(GMDSS) and for Electronic Navigational Aids.
2. IEC 60945:2002 Maritime Navigation and Radio Communication Equipment and Systems-General Requirements-Methods of Testing and Required Test Results.