AIS SART(Search and Rescue Radar Transponder)
Frequency: 161.975~162.025 MHz
Type of Transmit: SOTDMA
Transmit Power: 30dBm±1.5dB
In 2007 and 2008, IMO revised the GMDSS standards and revised the relevant sections of the SOLAS Convention, which revised the “radar sart(SART)” equipped on ship to “search and rescue radar transponder”, which includes: radar transponder (SART) and automatic identification of search and rescue radar transponder (AIS-SART). SART and AIS-SART can be interchangeable Since January 1, 2010.
1. IEC 60945(2002) Maritime Navigation and Radio Communication Equipment and Systems -General Requirements – Methods of Testing and Required Test Result.
2. A.694(17): General Requirements for Shipborne Radio Equipment Forming Part of The Global Maritime Distress and Safety System(GMDSS) and Navigational Equipment.
3. IMO Resolution MSC.246(83) Adoption of Performance Standards for Survival Craft AIS Search and Rescue Transmitters(AIS-SART) for Use in Search and Rescue Operations.
|Frequency||161.975/ 162.025 MHz|
|Type of Transmit||SOTDMA|
News & Activities
- Hard wood for pilot ladder April 12, 2023
- ISO799 Pilot Ladder Requirements April 9, 2022
- Pilot Ladder September 28, 2017
- Video: Marine Pilot Ladder Production Process September 27, 2017
- What is Radar SART and AIS SART September 6, 2017