Marine Fixed CO2 Fire Suppression System
Marine Carbon Dioxide(CO2) Fire Suppression System
Other Name: CO2 Fire Fighting/ Extinguishing/ Flooding System
Working Pressure: 14.7Mpa
Opening Ways: Pneumatic or Manual
Delay Mode: Pneumatic or Mechanical Delay
Volume of CO2 Bottle: 68L or 40L
Volume of N2 Bottle: 4L
Bursting Pressure of Rupture Disc: 18.6±1Mpa
CO2 Filling Ratio: 0.67KG/L
Testing Pressure of Water Strength: 24.5Mpa
The Marine CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) flooding system also called CO2 fire Extinguishing/ Fighting/ Suppression system which is the most vital part of the vessel and can be assimilated to the heart of the latter as it will control all the parts that can be endangered.Due to CO2 physical and chemical properties, Co2 is the most commonly used gas on-boardships in order to extinguish fire during accidents. Co2 is used in a number of ways, mainly depending on the intensity of fire.
1. Marine Professional Standard, Marine Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishing Plant, CB/T 3294-1998.
2. IMO MSC.206(81) Amendments to the International Code for Fire Safety System(FSS Code) Chapter 5.
3. IMO MSC.282(86) Amendments to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, as Amended.
4. CCS Rules for the Classification of Sea-going Steel Ships 2012 Part 6, Chapter 2 and It’s Amendments.
5. The Section 5, Chapter 5, Part 9 of CCS Introduction to Rules for Construction and Survey of Fixed Platform in Shallow Sea(2004).
6. CCS “Rules for Classification of Mobile Offshore Drilling Units, 2012” Part 7, Chapter 6.
7. Maritime Safety Administration of the P.R.C. Technical Regulations for the Statutory Surveys of Inland Waterways Ships(2011) Section 7, Chapter 3, Part 5.
8. Chapter 2-2, Part 4 of Maritime Safety Administration of the P.R.C. Technical Regulations?for the Statutory Surveys of Sea-going Steel Ships Engaged on Non-international Voyages(2011) and It’s Amendments.
|Volume of CO2 Cylinder||68L/ 40L|
|Volume of N2 Cylinder||4L|
|CO2 Filling Ratio||0.67KG/L|
|Main Power Supply||AC220V 50HZ/ AC440V 60HZ|
|Auxiliary Power Supply||DC24V 3A|
|Operation Method||Manual: Local Operation
Pneumatic: Remote Control
Manual Mechanical: Local Operation
|Release Delay||Mechanical Delay: 20~40S|
|N2 Filling Pressure||5.9 Mpa|