Rescue Boat and Liferaft Davit
Liferaft and Rescue Boat Single Arm Slewing Davit
Type: Electrical and Manual
Model: SA14/ SA21/ SA23/ SA30
Safety Working Load: 14KN/ 21KN/ 23KN/ 30KN
Hoisting Speed: ≥18 m/min
Lowering Speed: ≤48 m/min
Slewing Speed: 0.25-0.8 r/min
Drum Capacity: 30m
Certificate Available: CCS/ BV/ DNV
The Rescue Boat and Liferaft Davit is a type single arm slewing davit is mainly used for lifting and lowering rescue boat and life raft. Additionally, it is also acted as crane based on client’s requirement. Design and manufacture of products comply with the latest each classification rules requirements, including rescue equipment conform to the 1974 international convention for the safety of life at sea (SOLAS) and its latest amendment requirements, international lifesaving appliances (LSA) code and the latest lifesaving appliances test rules issued by the international maritime organization (IMO).
1. MSC.47(66)-1996 Amendments of International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea 1974 and MSC.216(82).
2. MSC.48(66) the International Life-saving Appliance Code and MSC.218(82).
3. CCS ~ “RULES FOR LIFTING APPLIANCES OF SHIPS AND OFFSHORE INSTALLATIONS” 2007.
4. “Technical Regulations for the Statutory Surveys of Lifting Appliances ” (1999).
5. MSC.81(70) Revised Recommendation on Life-saving Appliances and MSC.226(82) ; MSC.323(89).
SA14/ SA21/ SA23/ SA30 Rescue boat and Liferaft Single Arm Slewing Davit
|Model||Slewing Load||Safety Working Load||Hoisting Speed||Lowering Speed||Slewing Speed||Drum Capacity||Rescue Boat||Liferaft|