Type: One Body and Jointed
Structure: Straight Truss and Bowed Truss
Ladder Material: Aluminum Alloy
Surface Finished: Aluminum-Anodized
Inner Width: 600mm/ 650mm/ 700mm/ 750mm
Wharf ladder(Gangway) is an access for small ship which doesn’t have accommodation ladder to enable people board to ship deck from dock. There are two types of gangway, one body(A) and jointed type(B).
- Regulation 3-9, Chapter II-1 of the SOLAS 1974 and MSC.256(84) for it’s Amendment.
- MSC.1/Circ.1331, Guidelines for the construction, installation, maintenance and inspection/survey of means.
- ISO7061-2015. <ships and marine technology-Aluminum Shore Gangways for Seagoing Vessels>
- CB/T3116-1982. <Aluminum Wharf Ladder>
- CB/T4218-2013. <Steel Gangways>
- JIS F2613-1999. <Aluminum Gangways>